1. WEBSITE ACCESS
- 1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website or to make a purchase. However, we recommend registering with us in order to have a more pleasant shopping experience on our website.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- 2.2 You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- 2.3 By using this Website, you warrant that:
- (a) you are capable of entering into binding contracts;
- (b) you are at least 18 years of age;
- (c) the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- (d) you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
3. SITE UPTIME
- 3.1 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- 3.2 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
4. VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- 4.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
5. THIRD PARTY LINKS
- 5.1 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- 5.2 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website;
- (c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- 5.3 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- 6.1 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
- 6.2 All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 7.1 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
9. RETURNS POLICY
- 9.1. Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 2 hours in the regular business days and 24 hours in the weekend from the day after receipt of the goods or services (‘Cooling Off Period’). Orders would not be canceled once it ships out.
- 9.2 If you do cancel a contract within the Cooling Off Period, then:(a) you must notify us by email within that period and we will let you know what to do in the following 48 hours;(b) a full refund will be initiated for that within 48 hours;
- 9.3 We are unable to accept returns of products which have been opened as there is no way of that we can ensure that we can verify the contents of the product.
- If the customer is able to provide the verified contents they received (if there is an issue) then we may assure to provide with a reshipment or a full refund.
- If the order is returned from customs for countries like US, UK, and AUS then we will provide free reshipment/refund. If it is returned from the nearest post office of the destination address then we will charge a token amount for reshipping depending on the country.
- 10.1 All orders are subject to our acceptance and product availability. If the goods ordered are not available we will notify you by email and you will be given the choice to either wait for the goods to come back into stock or to cancel your order.
- 10.2 All orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods from us and we reserve the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later.
- 10.3 All orders may subject to customs handling delays which may affect the delivery time. We accept no responsibility for delays at customs.
- 11.1 The prices payable for the goods shall be the prices agreed by the Seller and the Buyer, or in the absence of any agreement shall be those set out in the Seller’s price lists current at the time of dispatch of the goods.
- 11.2 The Seller shall have the right at any time to withdraw any discount from its normal prices and to revise prices to take into account of inflation and\or increases in costs including (without limitation) cost of any goods, materials, carriage, labour or overheads, the increase or imposition of any tax duty and other levy and any variation in exchange rates.
- 11.3 Prices are exclusive of any applicable value added tax which the buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the seller.
- 12.1 Payment can be made by any major credit card or debit card, e-checks, giftcards or bitcoin. We may require cleared payment before we dispatch any orders.
- 13.1 Invalidity or unenforceability of one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- 14.1 These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us.